Online Nourishing tool kits - Stress Management.
Sign up here and receive our free Stress Management gift.
- Sara's presentation on stress and how it affects our bodies
- 15 min soothing Yoga, 10 min calming breath practice and 25 min grounding yoga nidra with Fiona
- A nourishing recipe to boost your B vitamins, essential for supporting our bodies with stress
- The recipe for Sara's luscious Tranquil Tea
This free gift is a small taste of what we will be offering in our Stress Management Toolkit. The toolkit will be a comprehensive set of resources to help you manage stress in your life. It will include;
- a detailed presentation from Sara, focusing specifically on how stress can affect our hormone health, and accompanying download
- detailed information three recommended herbs to support stress management,and accompanying PDF download
- a 60 min grounding yoga sequence suitable for beginners, and accompanying PDF download
- a 30 minute breath practice
- a 45 min yoga nidra meditation
- a short 15min yoga practice for busy moments
- seven easy nourishing recipes for daily life
We are offering our toolkit now at the pre launch price of 60 EUR.
The information presented in this website and online courses is for informational, reference and educational purposes only and should not be interpreted as a substitute for diagnosis and treatment by a qualified health care professional. Although, the information presented herein is based on material provided by researchers and sources deemed reliable, we do not presume to give medical advice.
Anyone wishing to use this information should share it with his or her health care provider before embarking on any therapeutic program. It is your responsibility to discuss any alternative or natural remedy with your health care provider before using it as it may harm rather than benefit. Many medical doctors are not acquainted with alternative remedies and natural healing methods. Share this information with them so they may learn, too, or find a practitioner who is familiar with them.
By using the website you are participating at your own risk. Please select the appropriate level class for your experience. You are free to take breaks and/or omit poses or sequences that are not suitable for you.
We offer no medical advice. You should consult a medical practitioner before starting any new exercise regime. This is particularly important if you are overweight, pregnant, nursing, regularly taking medications, or have any existing medical conditions. Some content may not be tailored to your current physical and mental health. We accept no liability whatsoever for any damages arising from the use of this website.