book the retreat
book a retreat with us
Yoga, Herbs, Nutrition for women.
We invite you to Nourish your body, mind and spirit on retreat with us....
September 16 - 22
Twin Share - 680 EUR
Single Occupancy - 960 EUR
Please fill in our booking enquiry form and we will get back to you very soon.......
Click on the button below to read through our welcome pack, with all the information you need for organising travel and payment details.
Stretch and relax your body with yoga, allow the practice of asana (yoga postures) to release tension and restriction, allowing the natural flow of energy to circulate and nourish muscles and joints. Pranayama (breathing) and meditation will help to calm the nervous system and busy minds, creating a chance for you to sink deep into stillness, space and quiet.
Indulge and enjoy a treatment with Aoife, choosing from a relaxing massage, Reiki or reflexology.
Absorb the knowledge and information in the workshops about herbs and nutrition, specifically for women's health.
Take home new recipes and knowledge about herbs to support your specific needs at this time.
Make time and space for reflection. Think about intention, make note of your thoughts, dreams or insights. Often when we step away from our everyday life, we open up space for inspiration and ideas.
Twin Share - 680 EUR
Single Occupancy 960 Eur
- daily yoga (hatha and vinyasa) exploring the physical, mental and energy bodies.
- breathing practices for both energising and relaxing (pranayama)
- herb workshops, making tinctures, lip balms and skin serum
- herb walk, gathering, drying, storing herbs
- hormone health workshop
- adrenal fatigue workshop
- guided meditations
- yoga nidra - deeply nourishing relaxation and working with personal intention
- retreat handbook which includes information on yoga for women, and all the information from each workshop
- a goodie bag for every guest
- a complementary treatment with Aoife (Relaxing massage, reflexology, reiki)
- wholefood nutritious meals three times each day (gluten free & vegan options available)
- swimming in natural swimming pool or the reservoir a short walk away
- opportunity to book a private consultation with Sara *not included in price
- opportunity to book for more specialised bodywork with Aoife *not included in price