About Nourish in Nature Retreats
Nourish in Nature Retreats
Join us on a Nourish in Nature Retreat Experience in Portugal. 2019 dates coming soon.........
September 2018 : 16 - 22
September 2018 : 23 - 29
We wanted to offer something more than a regular yoga retreat. Fiona and Sara met each other in Portugal where they did a pregnancy yoga exchange for herbal consultation and herbs...... a few years later, they developed the Nourish in Nature concept. Fiona has been facilitating and teaching on retreats for over 6 years in Portugal, and Sara is an experienced retreat manager, having worked on numerous juice, detox and yoga retreats in the UK and also in Spain and Portugal. For the Nourish Retreat experience we team up with talented bodywork practitioner Aoife, who gives all our guests a massage and also offers further specialist treatments. Add onto all of this we have the amazing daily nourishment supplied by our retreat chef Gabi.
Together, we developed the Nourish in Nature Retreat to offer women a chance to truly nourish and replenish themselves, take home new recipes and knowledge about herbs and nutrition, and then return to the demands of daily life with a renewed energy and enthusiasm.
We genuinely believe that our Nourish in Nature Retreats can bring truly transformative change into busy women's lives.
nourish in nature - five foundations on retreat
Our Nourish in Nature ethos rests on our five foundations necessary for good health, well being and vitality.
- Knowledge - Sara's detailed workshops will provide lots of information about hormone health, balance and healthy aging.
- Movement - daily yoga, guided meditation and pranayama
- Nutrition - Delicious and nutritious meals three times a day
- Herbs - workshops on using herbs in daily life, herbs for hormone health and adrenal fatigue
- Relaxation -massage, yoga nidra
- I discovered for the first time what yoga is truly about during this retreat. Highlights were waking up to birdsong, the thoughtful yoga classes, long leisurely breakfasts. All this is tucked away in a little valley -